Shout out to all of the Scorpios!! That’s right…. You can now gear up to receive the silent satisfaction of having everyone else speculate about what’s really going through your mind.
Scorpio: You’re fueled by an incessant (and even obsessive) search for the raw truth.
We’re talking about the instinctual, gut level truth, which can’t successfully be grasped by using the diplomacy of Libra, which precedes your sign, or the high-minded intellectualism of Sagittarius which follows it. When the infamous Scorpio, O.D.B. said: “ooh baby I like it raw… ooh baaabbyy I like it rawwwww….” , who knows exactly what he was talking about, but this sentiment applies to how you prefer to live your life:
unfiltered, raw, straight to the heart of the matter. Piercing the veils of illusion which surround you one by one.
You’re in a perpetual state of relentless pursuit. Searching for the hidden jewels of life knowledge which will ultimately help you to grasp more personal power. Better than anyone, you know that these precious gems are not visible on a surface level. To harness them takes a sustained effort and a willingness to become acquainted with life’s underbelly.
While the zodiac faint of heart view this journey into the abyss as taboo, seedy and grimy, you simply see this quest as a passage to true freedom. The light within the darkness. After this, you’re equipped with a fearlessness because you’ve already undergone a symbolic death.
Because of what you’ve seen and experienced, no one can kill you. Like the Scorpion, rather than allow others to determine your fate, you would rather sting yourself and control your own demise.
As a Scorpio, your season isn’t about the refined Ambercrombie and Fitch social graces of Libra, or the hearty backslapping joviality of Sagittarius. Others come to you. They’re drawn by your hypnotic intensity and smouldering magnetism. Why? Because you’re suggestive and you leave a myriad of possibilities to the imagination.
All of your cards aren’t even close to being on the table because you never want to give away too much. It’s not that you’re stingy, it’s more like you don’t want to waste your time with people who are unable to measure up to your true emotional demands. The Scorpio Prodigy put it nicely:
“You’re minor, we major, you’re all up in the game and don’t deserve to be a player.”
So, the appropriate advice when entering the realm of a Scorpio is:
don’t be a shook one.
It’s my pleasure to introduce a musical selection which embodies the essence of Scorpio in all of it’s depth and complexity. I’m working on having these songs available in downloading format for the upcoming mixtapes so we can really get live. Thank you for reading and enjoy!
1. Behind Closed Doors – Pharoah Monch
2. Dirt All By My Lonely – Naughty By Nature
3. Deep -Elzhi
4. Hiding Place – Little Brother + Elzhi
5. Animal Instinct – Mobb Deep
6. The Exorcist – Little Vic
7. What It is – Pharoahe Monch
8. 187 – MOP
9. Onyx – Last Dayz
10. Mobb Deep – Get Dealt With
11. Gangster Boogie – Pete Rock Featuring Slum Village
12. The Best Secret- Pete Rock Featuring Lords of The Underground
13. Relentless- Kenn Starr featuring Kev Brown
14. Take Em’ Off The Map – Diamond D featuring Black Rob
1. Promised Land -Ras Kass
2. Product of The Basement- Kenn Starr featuring Sean Born
3. That Raw – Torae
4. Eyes Wide Open – Big Pooh featuring Ras Kass
5. Heavy – Dilla & Madlib
6. Right on For The Darkness – Curtis Mayfield
7. Silent Murder – Nas
8. Until We Bleed – Kleerup featuring Lykke Li
9. Betrayal – Gangstarr + Scarface
10. Sex, Sex, Sex -Nice and Smooth
11. Survival Test – Dilla & Madliib
12. If There’s a Hell Below – Curtis Mayfield
13. Tsunami – Res
14. We Will Survive -Nas
For your listening pleasure. Please enjoy the mixtape.